About the Recipe
Roasted Pork Tenderloin – Incredibly tender, juicy, and delicious! This Honey Garlic Glazed Baked Pork Tenderloin is hands down our BEST pork tenderloin recipe. Rubbed with garlic, herbs, and spices, this pork tenderloin roast is rich with holiday flavor. This impressive but quick-cooking recipe can easily be halved to serve a smaller crowd.
2 pork tenderloins
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup honey (omit if keto)
1 tablespoon Sriracha (or any hot sauce you like)
3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut amino for paleo)
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1. How to make this baked pork tenderloin recipe: Preheat your oven to 375˚F (190ºC). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set it aside. Pat dry the pork tenderloins with paper towels.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rub this spice mix all over the pork tenderloins.
3. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and sear the pork tenderloins until browned on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the pork tenderloins to the prepared baking dish.
4. In a bowl, combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, mustard, Sriracha, and oil; whisk until well combined. Brush this mixture over the pork tenderloins. Keep some of the mixture for serving. Roast the pork tenderloins for 15 minutes then remove them from the oven.
5. Tent a piece of foil over the pork tenderloins so the top doesn’t burn, but the inside continues to cook. Put back in the oven and continue to cook for 15 more minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 145˚F (62ºC). Use an Instant Read Thermometer to check for doneness.
6. Remove the baking dish from the oven and loosely cover the meat with foil; allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice the roasted pork tenderloins and serve, garnished with rosemary, orange slices, and the reserved glaze on the side. Enjoy! Recipe and Photo Credit: Juicy and Tender Pork Tenderloin Recipe – Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe — Eatwell101